Sooner or later Yong Dao Fu will symbolise loneliness. :) Jus happened that the last 2 occasions when I was alone or lonely, I had YDF for lunch. Lemon fish was sold out today, so I had YDF, but ended up thinking about chicken chop. Ok maybe I sounded real silly. But ever since the last occasion when I had laska YDF but ended up yielding for macaroni, I knew I better stick to my ever favourite macaronic. And if I would to reflect on one life lesson, then it had to be: do what you enjoy most, otherwise you would end up thinking all about it. Allow for one more life lesson, that is, sometimes you really cant accomodate to another food/ people/ thing/ issue/ principle.
Anyway, the other day I was thinking about the food that I had throughout my three years here. Year 1 was filled with muslim food at buz, with dishes like chilli potato, chilli kang kong, fried egg, beancurd being the ultimate favourite (but actually I cant really take hot stuff). Year 2 was filled with Shui Jiao from arts, which at a pity is no longer there. But then again if it was still there, perhaps Year 3 would also be market by Shui Jiao. Instead, Year 3 was filled with macaroni. Really really nice! Deserts had to be (in this order) (1) mango sago (2) beancurd (3a) vitagen..
Anyway I had too much today (YDF and beancurd) but I sure hope the walk down to the library to return my book and the walk up to the office have already made it up.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home