Borrowed the vcd and watched 4 hours of Love at Dolphin Bay today. Quite a distraction but definitely the stress buster. Anyway since I already put pass/fail for monday's paper, I
wasnt very stressed over it. More concerned over friday's 2 papers.
Oh and I like the song that the male lead sings (currently playing). I realised that unless I read the lyrics carefully, I am mostly touched by the music. But if I read the lyrics carefully, then I dont know if I am touched by the lyrics or the music most of the time. And sometimes you (or at least for me) I dont know why I like it, but I like it. Jus like I dont know why I like the show, but I kinda like it.
And you know, I guess sometimes why foreign productions are more appreciated than local productions because of (1) younger plot per say (2) more dreamy-fantansy like plots (3) nicer scenery (4) comes in a package eg sound tracks, poster boy & girl... It sets the stage for us to dream..
One more question: Do you think that with will, your dream or any difficult task or obstacle can be overcome? Can I really do it with w-i-l-l?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home