Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Jus an update on my computer: it was a stranger to me because it lost my previous photos. But then I am trying to get over it. Feely- me.

Now that I have changed (1) to me on the desktop (my 21st birthday cake and me) (2) to Window XP Style Olive Green and (3) word wrap for Notepad, something I used to write my
blogs, my emails, my diaries...

Though I dont agree to MSN keep coming out with new updates (making us download the new ones otherwise it wouldnt work), I thought beta 7.0 is great. But I think thumb driver is even
better *smucks*

Today saw the end of one of our presentation. No wonder people always say: there is always the first time. After so many times of spark and great partnerships, we still have another 1st time. Can I not only have you in my world? Anyway didnt I mention that I have one dream that I wouldnt tell (though sy knew it, she wouldnt tell)? I have one more.

Not too greedy please...Dream#2 is even more important to me, so if you are granting me, please give me dream#2 and of course dream#1 too! *smucks* ps: people say that dreams dont
come true if you say it out loud, so I better be on the safe side.

I really appreciate no-name's comment. Sometimes I dont know who reads me, or even if there is anyone out there. The greater thing is that you even bother to find out what d-u-p-e-r meant (but of course silly to find this girl still sticking to using s-u-p-e-r d-u-p-e-r as she always had
been). And the greatest thing? You actually remembered doing honors was my dream initially. Really appreciate that.

Lastly before I go watch tv or do report or study, I shall say that I am super DUPER into 5 songs now (I predict this number will increase greatly after 22/04/05). Very addicted!

ps: i shall soon change the taggy to baby blue and baby pink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home