Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Playing Yu Shi de mei hao, probably a song in Love at Dolpin Bay. I hope it will make me cry. I want to cry. I feel so bottled up. I dont have someone I want to talk to. No one wants to talk to me. I dont want to talk. I want to cry. Please let me cry.

Am I so lousy that I couldnt get the grade I want? Or I am even lousier to not be able to cope with that? I want to cry. Why am I not good enough? Why do I think I am good? I jus want to cry.

Was the grade that important? Or was it because it was something from us and we never done this bad before? It wasnt bad. I didnt think it was bad, but I dont have a good feeling
about it. I want to feel good about it. I only want the good memories. Am I too greedy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home