Friday, April 22, 2005

So relieved.

Today marks the start of exam for many, but it marks the end for mine. Of course the feeling is so weird since I do not know if this end is the end. Ya but surrounded by all lovely and happy about-to-graduate friends. So of course I am having that about-to-graduate mood. Seriously I wonder if I have one more year of passion (typing slower than normal human speed because of 4 hrs of intensive writing of 2 exam papers) and energy and mood and what-not to study.

Makes me relate to another issue, that is how weird when most of the time I rejoice that I am unique and so-myself, yet on other occasions I want to be like my friends and like what they like and do what they do and feel what they feel... Its the 'group' thing. The kind that you want to be with your friends yet at times maintain your own identity.

Anyway as you can see (maybe you cant), I am in this super duper restless mood that I think what I would do for at least the whole of next week is watch tv, watch tv, oh and yes watch tv. I think I am so irritated (am I?), indecisive (of course) , frustrated (really?) and moody (very) that just watching TV will be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home