Saturday, January 15, 2005

Titled: You wanted to be nobody

Knowing of the disappointment,
and expecting them
is different from it staring in your face

My heart broke while in the bus
It didnt stop by the side
The bus went ahead

So why didnt you give up
Even if I know how to answer you
I dont know how to give up

Do you only feel touched
if you are loved by the one you loved

Why give me so many coincidences
Why give me so many memories
when they arent going anywhere

No one knows me better than nobody
because you wanted to be nobody

But I still want all the coincidences
But I still want all the memories

The writer's note
Its easy to be prepared for disappointment, but difficult to deal with it. Even the school today looked dull, lonely and sad. I heard my current favourite song in the bus and suddenly a pang of sadness hit me. But no matter how I feel, the pace of life never stop. Why didnt I give up? Even if I could give you a good answer, it really doesnt make any sense. I just didnt know how to give up. If I say I am not possessive, do you believe me? Maybe I am not mature enough, not mature enough to let loose of things. But nothing gets me much excitement these days. Only while I was
making the present for you, I thought I had something to look forward to. Soon the present will belong to you, not me. Never mine.

~ Met jy and went orchard. Finally went to kino but didnt get what I wanted. Instead I got it from Kalm's. Spend the rest of the evening printing my readings (a lot more to go) and finishing it. Each time I made something, I thought it was the best. Last year, I thought my present to you was the best. Then came the middle of the year that I thought I had something better. Now I thought this would be better even. Dont know what to say but yap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home