I know I shouldnt be blogging since my presentation is at 11:30am. But while I am in school now, and I am printing all the stuff that I need. Guess what? I jus spotted two people who are also doing this case in the computer lab. I am going to do it ya! Anyway its jus the first week of school and I am dressed like that. Bet if sy sees my dressing and that bag he would exclaim, You are ready to go out to work!! Haha. At least that was what he had been saying whenever I am dressed like this. And as you are reading this, as usual, I am attaching the powerpoint slides for the presentation all over the place. I had one copy in my CD already, then I have one in my nus mail and another in a-near-abandoned-yahoo mail.
Anyway I want to watch `My Brother! I remembered the last time I kept saying I want to watch `Brotherhood so much that Zen accompanied me to the movies. Didnt think he actually plan to watch that but he was so nice and accompanied me to watch it. Argh, I hope can go watch that movie! Think I would like it! And oh thanks to alot of people. One by one. Thanks to zen because last time I called him for help for my presentation! And thanks to john as well. And thanks to no-name as well.
Ok I am going to staple my printed stuff and hopefully by next week I would have watched the movie already. And hopefully by next week I would have already make a trip down to Kino to get what I need. So pathetic, no one to watch movies with me. Oh did I mention before, in the past, I watched movies alone? Woo! Anyway speak louder, speaker clearer and slower ya! Remember that.
Ohohoh lastly, should we get (1) a cake that the birthday boy is sure to like ie he already like it (cake from lana cake shop) or (2) a cake that the birthday boy might like ie he did say that the cake looks quite nice (the blueberry cake, which happened to be my 21st birthday cake) or (3) a cake that the boy had never seen or tasted before?



1 Comments:
for me i will choose option no3.
btw i got a feeling the boy will not be in sch on tat day
Post a Comment
<< Home