Been quite a day. I think I am still not used to being alone and around. The fact is, I dont know if I ever will get used to it. I forgot my CD yesterday and had to go back to school in the evening to take it. Then today I forgot my 2pm class because I thought it was 3pm. So by the time I realised, it was 230pm already. See what happened to me when my gang of friends arent with me? No one to pull me to class, no one to meet me before class, no one to lunch with me (already skipped lunch 4 days in a row, and I see this is how things go), no one to hang around the computer lab with, no one to expect! Jus no one. I am starting to dread school. I missed them all! Sy, charles, didier, chris - happened to be all guys!. That was why back then when we all took Buz Policy, I was so happy. All 5 of us were together. And remembered the HKT-PCCW presentation? Woo we scored a bang! My dream team. Too bad they are all no longer with me, and life in school had never been the same. A very difficult one instead. Sometimes I think I dont have the energy to wake up.
I was working on my presentation for the last 3 hours. Its the case competition presentation tomorrow. Wish me all the best. Thanks. I will put in my best efforts and hope I will do you guys proud. The presentation will take about half an hour- the only presentation that I am doing alone ever! I wish you were here with me. Each time I see you guys around in school, you dont know how happy I am. To put it in words- like a happy child when you gives her sweets and balloons, like the soaring birds in the wide sky, and the horses that gallop across the grassland... Would I ever be
there? And if I am going to make it to the actual competition, I promise I will bring presents back for each of you. Anyway cny is coming, so you can expect goodies from me too. This time I will make sure chris's share will be there for him!
And ok I need help! SOS!(1) Who knows of any cake shop that serves super duper delicious, yummy cakes? And I dont mean chocolate cakes. Anything but chocolate. And I mean really super duper declicious, yummy and nice- looking cakes ok! (2) Anyone knows where is Lana cake shop? Or their telephone number? All I know of it is that it is near raffles primary school. (3) Do guys like blueberry cakes? (4) Is there any nice cake shop in Orchard? Please tag me a message if you happen to know of any. Thanks! Its fafa's time (= de-stress time).



1 Comments:
Nah... ur requests...
1. Sweet Secret Pastry Shop/Prima deli
2. lana cake shop : 64665315
3. guys also like blueberry cake
4. Sweet Secret pastry Shop
Post a Comment
<< Home