Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Felt weak. Felt bored and lonely. Jus wanted to spend my time talking on the phone, or writing. But I dont really want to write because all I write now is going to be greyish. And I am sick of all that myself too, honestly. But I know I must stop feeling like that. And school has started. Maybe because with everything quite unsettled at this moment, its kinda difficult to feel like a student. But I probably would start my identity of being a student today. Its good, at least it will get me away from the rest. So I shall go back to my class (its the class break now) and after that I would go do the readings of text and printing of notes.

And though I dont know what is happening to you, I jus hope you are going to be fine soon. I am jus scared its my turn then, but I cant always think in such a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home