Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Jus finished a class. Was kinda happy because the class was quite interesting. You must be thinking, 'I think there is something seriously wrong with this girl! One moment she is upset, one moment she is feeling better.' Haha! I agree totally. I think if you plot my moods on a graph, its going to fluctuate a lot. And I thought, the cny is coming, so I should be happier, shouldnt I? Will try. But I remembered cny 2004 was much needed and definitely appreciated. And I had so much fun going to chinatown, with everything so chinese and so red. In the past, I dont really visit chinatown, and my parents dont do that too. But subsequently I really like making my way down there during that festive period. Its not really about buying anything, its jus that during those times it suddenly made sense to squeeze with people (so to get the feel of the season). Haha! Another weird thing, since half the time I would be saying 'Oh the saturaday crowd is super duper crazy', the other times I would be saying 'I dont like to be alone among the crowd.' But thats all me. And one more thing, I didnt know they hadnt had anything in a light bulb. As in, I didnt think about what was in a light bulb. Probably I am more literature than science. Though back in college times, all I do for my gp papers was science and technology, children crimes and science and technology. Back then, I knew some much about cloning, the sheeps and the monkeys, and the names of those young children. Good old times. Probably not going to hear from me for today already. Remember I wanted to be a student? Haha. But since I would be having lots and lots of morning classes, I think the trend for this semester is me blogging in the early mornings... But whatever, Fafa is always there at 9pm. My friends love him. I mean, normally if we go shopping, we might get disgusted to see people behaving so strangely, but hey we jus love Fafa on tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home