I changed my msn nick a million times within that few minutes I was online. Alright a million times is a bit too much. But ya. If you are online, and if I couldnt see you, you would be able to read those nicks. Jus want to say that I jus thought I had a great birthday last year, and I wanted you to feel that kind of happiness as well. It would be nicer if wy was there with us. Then it would have been more fun than it was. I dont think you would be reading this, but I jus want to say that I never thought of changing our friendship, so dont worry about that bit. But birthday surprises is fun for the birthday child as well as the planners, so dont worry. At least we ate the cake too. And the cake is not that expensive, your place is not that far (quite, but jus take it as a break from my readings and term paper), so dont feel bad, dont feel guilty, dont feel that you have nothing to talk to me already. It wasnt meant to be so. It was jus meant to be something from us all. And if anyone knows who this message is meant for, jus let that smart guy knows. I dont think he wants to talk to me now. (The above are all based on my feeling, instinct and guesses. If I am wrong, then great. If I am right, then ya, preciously this is why I am writing it.)
My msn nick meant what I wanted to say if I am only left with one sentence to tell you: Dont need to avoid. I did what a friend would do. [Uncontactable] means I wouldnt reply.
And ya, I am not really in the mood to talk on msn now, because (1) I dont want to talk about whats on my nick (2) I cant think of anything else to talk besides whats on my nick, which preciously was that topic I didnt want to talk about.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home