Today I am feeling rather happy. Ok maybe happiness is overstated, but at least I am quite alright. Guess the two hours of nap did wonders to me. As well, I have completed the textbook readings for this week. Yap, lots of readings to be done week after week. Sometimes I dont know what was retained, and which knowledge is meant for which module already. But all these are part of being a student, and I am definitely not complaining. Had been playing this role for the most part of my life, probably the best role I ever played. So long that sometimes the longer I am a student, the more afraid I am for life not being a student. You get too comfortable being a student; all your core competencies
(sound so business-like) are build around being a good student. Which would all change the moment you graduate. Oh actually, the moment you start looking for a job. Sometimes I really cant believe that I am already at this stage of my life already. I am still so young (maybe 21 is old), still so new to many things, still so dependent, still not mature
enough, not grown up enough. Not long ago, I was still a fresh college graduate, then I was still so new in campus, and then I was still learning how to function well in university, then I was attending 21st birthday parties and preparing for my own. Now, I am already at the door of the corporate world.
Anyway hadnt been feeling well today, but should be better now already. Probably going to do my readings later. Got to work on my term paper soon.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home