Been to alot of places today, but dont know what I achieved.
Anyway ya you were quite right, the noodles were enough to last me till tomorrow. Jus that dad bought Mac's chicken prosperity setmeal, and I shared it with my sister. The twister fries were not as nice as A&W's but ya since they are no longer here, it was alright. The burger is not nice at all. I think the chicken foldover would be Mac's best additions in recent years. Oh the noodles are really quite nice, jus that its a bit oily. And ya went chinatown at almost 6pm. Wasnt that crowded, or was it because I was lonely at heart? Got stuff mostly for my friends, except for that hello kitty decoration (see photos later). Sy asked whats so nice about chinatown? I guess it was nice to me because (1) I hadnt been to chinatown during cny till I was about 19 years old. Okok I know you must be wondering
where on Earth was I before that? But ya actually I was in Singapore still. (2) I had been to chinatown less than 15 times in my life. I think you can trust my maths this time. Only that while buying stuff jus now, I jus dont know how to add 3.80 + 3.80 + 2.80 together fast enough. The! (3) The first time that I went to chinatown during cny period was 2 years ago. And after coming back from there, I officially declare that its cny for me! I guess it was because I never experienced such redness and crowdy festive feeling before.
I guess Operation31 aka o31 was over. But I am not sure if you were happy. Think more unexpected than anything. Ya like what I said, I dont know what I achieved though. Anyway another lesson that I learnt today is that the world really is a round shape. Because when you are good to someone, that someone is good to someone else and that
someone else is good to another someone else and it goes on and on. If only what is in front of me turns around, then it would be excellent. But I dont think it is ever going to happen to me. And I dont know if and when I would be the one to turn around, turn elsewhere.
Listening to sweet november's touched by an angel. Heard that its quite a nice movie. Maybe I could get it somewhere to watch it during cny. Dont feel like going anywhere besides the necessary visiting. Jus want to stay home, hug my pillow, watch and weap over some lovely dovely shows. On my list is `Yesterday once more already. Maybe I could also get `A walk to remember and `My brother (which I dont think legally it is available).



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home