Spend the whole afternoon chilling out to music and readying Buz policy text. Finally finished and now onto reading FM text. Its reading, reading and more reading on a Sunday afternoon. But i didnt think it was a tortue. I think its quite nice to sit there and not care about other things but reading, and its not as if its under pressure to read (eg when its near exam) so I thought a weekend of such life is erm common for a student. Maybe soon my weekends would never be like that. But since I am still one, it is something i will do, even if it is not something i ought to.
Probably going to drag the smaller tv into my room after dinner so that i could watch that chinese movie showing at 8pm. Dont know if its nice, but guess a comedy will brighten my evening



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home