Yesterday morning was spend reading the papers and on the phone. Talking to my friend then later went online to check something for another friend. Then was talking till I left for school.
Met my college friends in canteen. Building-wise, not so much changes. Still feel so familiar with the slope when we always walked up for Physics Lecture. Kind of missed chapel too. But definitely felt old. Felt as though I had left school for a long, long time. Yet so nice to see Eric, Chong Hua, Pei Thung, Irvin, Shen Kiat, Yvonne, Sinli, Shufen, Xue Yan, Felicia... and Mr Chu. Too bad Mr Mannan is a student himself now. Everyone really wanted to meet him. Haha. After that, we hang around Coffee Bean @ Holland V aka Wan Wan's home (He Lan Chun must be Shen Kiat's fav TV drama already). Then went to Pei Thung's house cos he is driving and his dad needs the car later. Was learning how to play bridge and later we were so addicted to playing it till our discussion of where to have dinner didnt seem to get any further. Anyway eventually walked to Shaw House to have Mac. So funny, even when it comes to choosing between crossing the traffic lights & taking the underpass also can argue for a while. Then later also seemed to be fighting to see who (the four remaining girls or the four guys) can finish all their food! Anyway couldnt really decide what to buy for SK 21st birthday present. Haha should ask him what he wants right? Cos if you ask me, I will already know what I want (Need a formal watch- prefer those with leather strips or metallic body. Can do with a burberry shirt. Or perfume... haha nah by that time, what I want may change again.), though might not have a party. See first. Too early to tell.
Anyway by the time I reached home, I was feeling so sleepy watching TV that I went to bed and felt asleep already...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home