Going to look through the modules for next semester... and you know what, i hadnt been working on the china journal for almost days already... shucks...
but because there are quite abit of stuff, hurry isnt a wise choice either. Still thinking about the hons thingy. Was told that this is the only time they are offering it to me. Withdrawal from the course would need approval and a CAP of 4.0 mim for a second upper hons. At this point of time, I am not that clear about what I want in life still. I mean, life for me is like tumbling and finding my way as I move along. All I know is that I would be taking on a different route as all of my friends. A lonely route for me?
As I stood and thought
one year from now
I will be your camera-man
because all my dear friends would be graduating
without me
As I make my choice this week
I see one year from now
I will be happy for you
but at the same time
I am outside of your happiness...



1 Comments:
A year later,
As you stop to think,
of the decision you made,
with no regrets and with pride,
you know that you have stood up
for the dreams that you wanted.
As the camera click away,
the happiness of your friends
warm your heart as well.
Just a year later you tell yourself,
and your friends will be there to share
in this joy of yours too.
~~Zen~~
Different people take different paths in life. Dont be afraid to take the path that you are suppose to take, even though you might be alone for a while. Take heart and be brave. The world is open to young hearts like you. Courage and confidence will take you far.
Post a Comment
<< Home