Saturday, July 17, 2004

Still tired now, though slept till 10 plus and took a one/two hour nap. Was out all day yesterday. Was teaching Mum computer in the morning, went suntec & orchard in the afternoon with jy. Wanted to get formal clothes but didnt manage to. Only bought hair accessories at Hereen. Anway was really late by the time I reached Yew Tee. Cos the train stopped at Yishun and I had to wait till the third train did I manage to board.


Big s21 crowd- Eric, Irvin, Pei Thung, Justin, Chong Hua, Yik Aik, Alan, Ben, Melvin, Shufen, Xue Yan, Yvonne... Eric, Shufen, Irvin & I were playing bridge AGAIN. Think we were kinda addicted to it. After that, Irvin, Xue Yan, Yik Aik & Justin were playing too. Hadnt felt much closer since we left college. And they actually served soft drinks with alcohol and we didnt know (though we found it weird) till we started to feel warm and red. Anyway worse would have to be birthday boy- Shen Kiat. Ben, Melvin, Eric and Irvin real know how to get him to drink. SK kept saying that he wouldnt ask Ben to come next time.  Before cutting birthday cake, they already got him to drink alot. After cutting the cake, he continued with the drinking "spree". Even girls get to "drink" with him (ours are fruit punch) though he kept saying that we are good
people and we shouldnt drink with him.

By the end, he really was drunk. He kept calling Ben names (rotten egg), and even demanding for more alcohol. But he kept saying that he is alright by calling out each of our names, shouting "steady", shake hands with each of us, asking us not to video it. Really fun, though abit bad that he got so drunk.  His most memorable, ending speech would have to be "Thank You for coming. Hope you enjoy. Dont tell others. Warn you guys if you want to have 21st birthday party. I love you."


Took the train to Clementi. While walking home, I was on the phone with sy. Didnt want to walk home alone. Plus was really sleeply and tired. Haha. Thought he wouldnt be home, but he sounded abit sleepy. Dont know if I woke him up. Oh yesterday I heard the girl's version of Lonely Northern Global Part. My favourite! 


Not really in a good mood today. Just chilling out to loud music now. But last nite had been great fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home