Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I think most people are over with the " ocean's- songs- craze" but all I am listening now are his songs. His songs give me that little bit of happiness... that sort of comforting feeling.

Anyway had been playing around with the digi cam, sleeping, teaching my mum how to use the computer for her work... Going to do a card, YES another card... After that I probably be thinking of looking around for ideas as to how to do a graduation card eg a card that you give people when they graduate.

Not that I am going to do it, but searching for ideas, papers and more ideas etc take some time. And suddenly hooked to this mint sweet that I couldnt stop eating. Plus, going to jog over the weekend. Want to lose some weights. And perhaps make a card for this friend whom is feeling down.Hope to go down to j8 to shop for formal clothes this friday. May attend my friend's 21st birthday on friday nite as well. Then hopefully can go over to
CA on saturday for a drink. Been there only once but definitely somewhere I want to hang out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home