Friday, July 30, 2004

I think it was two morning ago, when I woke up and received an sms from my friend. She text me saying thanks for remembering her birthday. But the unusual thing was that, I remembered her birthday one month from the exact day, because I always thought it was 28july. She said she is glad to have me as her friend and hope that I enjoy having her as a friend too. I smiled and replied her saying that of course I am glad to be her friend, especially when she can tolerate my blur-ness even if it meant remembering her birthday one month later. Known her since semester 1 year 1. Come to think of it, if without her, I would have felt much more lost.
And today is the last day of internship for sy. Finally he had mixed feelings for leaving the company after ten, eleven weeks.


Listening to this korean cd that my dad happened to get...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home