Super perplexed as to what modules to take. Dont know if one core + 3 Level3 Finance module + one IT module will kill. Sounds so right. But if I am taking this combination, then I have another friend whom is also taking these 5 too! Isit that great! Tell you, its more than great. Sounds like winning many combination of toto. But this- worrisome- me is still worried. How? God, please drop some hints to me.
Anyway was at West Mall today. Bought a bag, a blouse and borrowed some library books (good since I would be at home for these few days monitoring the bidding thingy). But spending money again! And was in this shop that was playing Ocean's cd. Must be why I bought that blouse. Haha, excuses.
And, super missing the holidays seeing only 2 weeks of it left. Hope to have time for a swim, a cycle, some shopping (not again?!), some gathering, some reading, some cardmaking.... Sounds like I dont want the holidays to end haha! Who wants?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home