Was so busy on fri & sat that I didnt even have the time to sit down and write. Many things happened as well. :(
Friday morning, I was looking at the modules to take. So happy when I would be taking four modules with sy! Then later sy called to say that GE called & there goes my happiness. Down the drain.
Z messaged and I went over to Bugis to watch Brotherhood. Must be almost two years since I last went to the movies. Dont ask me why, cos I dont know either. Went into the theater with a heavy heart, cos while I was on the train, I was still talking to sy. But the movie is good. Music is good too. But thought it could be less "war-ry". The maggots & the scene where the solider committed suicide were abit disgusting. But overall, not too bloody considering the theme. But guess the brotherhood spirit says it all. Should go watch it. A very touching show. Makes me even want a brother more :)
Nothing very interesting about my sat though. Going to find some time later today to write. And hopefully when the week comes by, it is going to be happy.
And, I know I cant even say the answer is: Me



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home