Enjoyed watching the 7pm show. One of the reasons is because a large part of the story is taken in Shanghai, a place that I remain impressive after visiting China. The road signs, Shanghai Bund, Pudong Business District... I recognise them. And guess what, I start to want to find out more about China. Start to be interested in their stuff :) Remembered when I just came back, I was watching this coffee house in China by the name of Blue Bird. Then there was this Madam Something laundry shop and... Oh and I also understand why the Japanese detective show can be popular. Because occasionally I would watch it. The plots are interesting, original and beyond expectations.
Anyway going to switch on the radio while I fall asleep. Because the radio has always been in my sister's room, so if I want to listen to music around in my room, either the computer or my receiver. But for half the morning, it had been nice with the radio on. Anyway I am done with all the cards that I set to finish :) Going to enjoy this one week plus before school reopens...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home