Went marketing with my grandma this morning. The wet market is really a bustling place, a place in the neighbourhood that is full of life. Especially in a older estate. But at the same time, the idea of growing old, or growing old alone looms over my head.. Kinda of scared of it though it is a stage of life that we will reach somehow. Get to know more of the lifestyle my grandma is leading.. I feel that its something I should do more when I am able to do so..
Should be meeting my friend tomorrow at noon.. aiya my dear friend piggy didnt say she is free..
Oh saw this local writer who write and publish his "wu xia xiao shuo", chinese novel.. To me, I feel that besides being really luckly to be able to do so, he is brave to lead the kind of lifestyle that he desires. Not everyone can afford to do so, neither can all pluck up the courage to do so. Its not an
easy stuff. Though I dont read chinese books that often already (glad that he has intention to write english novels too), but might be looking for his book in the bookstores.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home