Hmm..
From June 2004, you will be able to enjoy some changes in the types of food at The Deck as follows :
1.Fish and Seafood Noodles/ Rice Stall
2. Fried Kway Teow Stall which will also be serving fried carrot cakes, fried oyster and fried beef noodles
3. Authentic Szechuan Noodles Stall serving Dan Dan noodles, Braised Beef noodles etc
4. New Japanese Cuisine Stall serving Udon, Soba besides the usual Japanese set meals
5. New Chicken & Duck Rice/ Noodles Stall which will be serving roasted and char siew meat as well
6. New Sandwich and Salad stall serving a wider range of sandwiches and salads
7. New Halal Noodles Stall serving a range of Chinese Styled noodles
8. New Snack Stall serving the usual breakfast stuff as well as some Prema Deli products
9. New Chinese Cooked Food stall
10. New Vegetarian Cooked Food stall
11. New Muslim Cooked Food stall
12. New Indian Cooked Food stall
Not as though I am very concerned about food because ususally as long as the food on my plate arent all brown (which I wouldnt eat), I am okies with it. My friends thought I was a vegertarian you see, since I eat mostly vegetables and green stuff. But food at Arts is quite a thing to note. Coz I love the shuai jiao noodles, the western food stall and lately the vegetarian stall! Especially the first two, I always couldnt decide which to pick :) Hmmm it seems that there are nine new stores huh. Do they mean new when they said new?
Fried oyster & Japanese udon sounds good, though I dont care about whatever chinese styled or szechuan noodles you are going to serve. Jus let me have my favourite shuai jiao noodles and I am absoutely fine. Another store that sells really lovely shuai jiao noodles would have to be the store in Clementi. Even my friend in Rowell/ Bugis knows the store.
And I still believe the old things are better. Maybe because I am more emotional and more attached to the old stuff... Plus I think that when there is nothing really wrong, why change it? Jus leave things the way they are. Simplicity is also a pleasure in life.
And... another thing I am really into is steamboat. Its been like the food for me since Jan this year? Dont ask me Y for likes and dislikes are purely based on feelings. Dad kept saying he is going to get the steamboat thingy so that we can have it at home, but hadnt! Must get him to buy! And the semi-steamboat at Parkway Parada is nice stuff. And if you are there, please try Springdear Ice Cream. One word- Yummy! If you ask me, I will have Durian and Mango.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home