Wednesday, May 26, 2004

The morning started early for me. Finally woke up at 6am (and its not raining)to jog. Quite nite. Its been something that I do weekly. A getaway much apprecipated during the hectic semester. Something I still keep to each week.

Then I went back, had noodles & showered. Watching `Body Beautiful that I didnt catch last nite. Then thought the time is still early, so I went to get some sleep. Wanted to meet my friend for dinner but didnt... Woke up around 10:30 again, but felt so dead beat and decided not to go out today. Went back
to sleep, till 1 plus. I really know how to sleep the morning away.

You see, during the semester, sleeping often comes with guilt, because each hour of sleep is another hour lost of work. And sometimes there isnt any consideration for sleep, deadlines are more pressing to meet. But those days were fulfilling, and leave behind more beautiful memories. So I guess the best thing is to apprecipate each day.

Went down to shelter my grandma and was half- wet even with an umberalla. Then had some berry yoghurt. Mum bought a tub of it. 1 kg I think. And it says 97% Fat Free. I chose to believe it. Haha, I guess I am skeptical if I dont like it & I would doubt it. But since I really like that yoghurt, I chose to believe it really is 97% Fat Free. It better be. Anyway no lunch.. Didnt know what to eat. Plus, to lazy to go anywhere for lunch. Most importantly, no company for lunch. Kind of hungry, but well, what-so-ever.

During those busy days, meal times especially lunch is something I look forward to, though I skipped many too. Because it gives another excuse to sneak away from work. Coz my friend starts driving this semester, sometimes we can go elsewhere for lunch.
Like Holland V, and that foodcourt near MOE, Bopolis or something. Cant remember what it is called. Otherwise even lunch at arts' is good enough. Not forgetting dessert at buz- Mango Sago.

You know, I dont have much memories of the first two semesters I had. All I wanted was just to study. All I wanted was to get home and sleep. I remembered I didnt have much leisure nor social life back then, even though I have much time compared as to the passing semester. And I know I maintained a daily 8 hours of sleep. Impressive.

Well, all I can say is, sometimes its better being alone at home. When everyone is back, it seems as though ... well never mind. At least I know someone out there knows what I want to say. Though not able to read it, I still hope everything's fine and to meet you soon.

Oh did I mention my ICQ is working and my newer version of MSN is installed as well? Not as though I often chat on that thingy. Nor as though I have a long list of friends either. Basically always chat with Lihui (piggy's cousin) at ICQ only. And chatting with piggy & Charles on MSN. But Charles's back at Mauritius.. Oh and another function of ICQ during the semester- receive files.
Faster way to send those reports, drafts, presentations via ICQ, though it works only one way. My friend sends it to me. For two reasons. One- I dont know how that stuff works. Two- Most of the time I handle all the compiling stuff, so they all ended up with me. As though I am the final stage of the production line :) Interesting stuff..

And AM called just now. Said some s21 people actually went back college, to play carom and he wonders why :) Didnt talk long, but hope to meet him for lunch someday too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home