Just now was downloading the newer version of msn. Can they stop having new one? I thought the previous version that I own is quite functional already. What more? Haha anyway its coz im using dial up, so it get super slow when i have to download stuff. But was chatting with Lihui on icq (finally its working as well. lihui said it must be due to me).. Anyway hope the msn works kay...
Oh I was indulging in this (berry basket) yohurt. My mum bought a tub (1kg of it). Good as super snacks. By the way, I hadnt jog last week, coz either I couldnt wake up at 6 or whenever I woke up at 6, it rained. Argh... Tomorrow will jog, and sunday too. Sat? For me to rest from the intended friday's great spore sale. Not that I have a lot of stuff to buy, but you know, good to shop
around. Plus dad is going too. So I have company :)
By the way, decided to blog since lihui suggusted that if i am bored, i should blog... Ask me the meaning of bored and I can tell you. Argh!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home