Saturday, May 22, 2004

My pink saga started long ago...

Notice when you look around, you will see pink, and pink will stare you back... My pink saga started one year plus ago when I started buying pink presentation clothes, pink blouse, pink t shirt, pink flip flop, pink nail polish.. Back then, pink wasnt the 'in' colour. But you bet it is now. My friend commented that it is so pinkish now as compared to the past. Guys wear pink too, though some of my guy friends wouldnt wear it for fear to be taken as gays. They said pink is either for girls or gays. :)

What others say..
Mum says I love pink like a barbie.
Sister says she had even of pink because of me. If she needs pink stuff, she knows where to find it and even the handphone pouch I bought for her is pink.
My friend says I am abit into pink though I really started long ago and escalated recently since pinkish is much easily available.

The latest pink item that caught my eye are stuff from ettusais.

1 Comments:

Blogger john said...

didn't know you are so pink "indepthed"...
hahaha...
very pinkish girl supposed to be very cheerful and lifely one...
dun be so moody la (read:often)...
i had introduce quite a few of my friend (read: almost ur age) to read ur blog... they think you really can write but toward more blue and grey le.... !!!!!
Tis afternoon, one of the girl after read my bloy and ur... she want me to mention her in my posying.. so now try to write something about her...
still having hard time to start... hope can come out something!!!!
hahaha

later
John

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home