We shared the same dreams, but can we share the same ending?
Now I realise why I like watching `Just the two of us..I am so much like Mizuho, the female lead in this japanese drama. And I felt like crying after watching today's episode.
Mizuho aspires to be a writer and thus left her hometown and came to Tokoyo. She since lived with her childhood mate, Hachi so as to save on monthly house rents. But realising that she cannot make it as a writer, she continues to work in Matsu Publishing House, a small publishing house, as an editor. That was this episode where under Hachi's advise, she pluck up much courage to
write to her grandmother telling her that she couldnt realise her dream as a writer. But she has since hope that her new dream of being a good editor would give her much hope in life as well.
Later when Hachi gotten a new girlfriend Yoko, she realised as well that she has fallen in love with her childhood cum room- mate. All along she encouraged Hachi to express his feelings to
Yoko, but it became awkward to her that now she still lives together with Hachi, and hangs around with Hachi and Yoko. Hachi always ask her to be around when dating Yoko because he felt weird with Yoko alone. Just as she decided to move out, her publishing house was forced to be bought over by another bigger publishing house. Not knowing how Mizuho felt, Hachi wanted her to stay as well.
Next episode is about Yoko going back to her ex- boyfriend (a married guy who divorced with his wife), leaving Hachi heartbroken. Mizuho is hurt for Hachi wanted to woo Yoko back..
As well, a very famous writer has promised to write for Matsu PH. After three well acclaimed books, the writer disappeared because of fear and unease as he felt that he could no longer see the future, he could no longer write a good book. I understand just how he feels. He even said that "Sometimes, without writing talents could also be a blessing". Frankly I understand every bit... every bit about writer's block, writer's fear...
I know this story has a beautiful ending. Mizuho will be with Hachi. But really, how many people could even tell their best friend how they felt for them, for fear that even the strongest
friendship will collapse at this moment of confession. Tell me, except that Mizuho lives with her best friend & the ending of the story, which part am I not like Mizuho? And maybe because of this
fact that I share the same dreams as her, I felt pain, felt like crying each time I watched this show.
Might go about looking for the VCD for this show. Till now, I only owned one VCD. Its a Japanese drama, Beautiful Life. But I really like this show. As well, might also ask around for the VCD of this Japanese and Korea drama called `Friends.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home