Monday, May 16, 2011

I have wanted to travel all the way back to Hat Yai via the jungle line, the one we did in January 2011 but eventually settled for 25 hours with Kuala Lumpur, with about 6,7 hours in KL and the rest on the train. And I dont think I have been to KL (the day trip years ago should be to JB) before this.

The city line kept me wondering how would the jungle line be like in the day but I think I am rather done with the city train ride. All the more makes me look forward to train ride to hopefully Chamonix, and Lucerne later this year.


Singapore


Along the way in JB


Legendary Overseas Restaurant, S$7.50 for this plate


Black hokkien mee that I tasted years ago and wanted to eat it again, from Restoran Kim Lian Kee






Waiting for this shot!



*
[No I wasn't lost]

I hadn't told you so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home