I am pretty excited.
I had two swims this week already, considering that I no longer have the convenience and free use of an office pool. I ended up going to the public pool in Clementi and Buona Vista. It wasn't as easy as when I was used to where I swim and now it depends on where I am nearer to. The warm weather meant that a non-heated pool was officially warmer than a heated one, but anywhere nearer to the sky and water is good enough for me.
I have an unexpected stretch of leave, I think so. If I dont have a companion, I might still run off for a free and easy train ride. It's not that flexible for the fact that I already saw the train schedules and know when I can hop off/on. It sounds scary but it makes you feel alive when you do scary things. Alone, even if its alone.
*
You know I talk more than I was being talked to so I am thankful that you are still talking to me, that you are talking to me this way.
So let's say hi again one week-ish from now, shall we.
I hope to drop you a postcard.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home