The left grey/blue gel piece is the front view of the gel heel cup. From Clarks.
After 7 trips of unmatched footwear, and getting hold of the gel heel cups today, I finally wore my high heels back home- not until I actually took a shuttle bus from The Office to City Hall, and got a lift from my Dad at Clementi back home. Which means technically I didnt do much walking.
It didnt quite hurt but I cant say the gel heel cups is magic either. Initial walking with the gel in the shoes feel as if I was walking on jellyfish.
Now I know how it feels like to be immobile. More importantly how it feels to be scared of walking to realise that its too pain to even walk.
Anyway, I am sure if I continue to only listen to Jay's songs I will stand a chance to marry him, for Jay said that the one whom he marries shall only listen to his songs.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home