Maybe I am too pampered that ever since my May trip till now is all my capabilities and perservances can last. Anyhow its beyond me to figure out when I can be on my way to lugging my luggage, listening to the ipod, walking in the cool air, trying to figure out my bearings, enjoying the changing landscape as the train goes by, paying attention to each train stop, setting off to somewhere but here...







4 Comments:
Wow ... the second picture is awesome. I miss Europe.
Yeah I miss Europe too. Once a friend asked me whats about Europe that I like so much. I couldnt quite narrow down to one or a few particular thing. It was more of the history, the cuture, the air...
... the architecture?
Oh ya I missed out on that... i rem when i very first step foot on Europe (barcelona) i said "woo, so this is barcelona".. i love their balcony and windows... i think so far the few european cities i been to, i find them having most beautiful architect... follow by prague...
Post a Comment
<< Home