The call came after I washed away the shampoo on the hair and so I stood half-wet in the bathroom talking on the phone. Its afternoon in Paris. The parcel took 1 month 1 day to reach Paris, and how glad I am that it did.
Anyway I am an instruction-book idiot, unless you mean my sister is the instruction book, i.e. she reads the instructions and teaches me. Else, I never get anything working by reading the instruction book. In fact it would have been great luck if I never come about spoiling it once in its useful life. But better still, today I asked what the machine is and was told "apparently you never seen an xbox before".
And I came home with dragging feet, again. The hope of the 7 December runs becomes even more distant- I am starting to get afraid.
If there is something I want to tell you
stop WALKing. I want to run.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home