Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Its getting difficult.

Especially the past 2 days, the breathing gets heavier, the chest tighter and less easy than what it should be. And I have to stop the exercises, though I never stop thinking about those sweating moments. The lunch hour seemed extremely long for sure, as I made do with reading the papers, surfing aimlessly.

I suspect its either/combination of (1) the poor quality of sleep last week, (2) the poor ventilated run through the KPE tunnel (which is bad for my asthma-tic condition), (3) carrots being really a food allergy to me.

And I pretty much have no proper plans of a holiday to look forward to. I cant decide which do I want: to travel to new places, or to visit friends and travel leisurely.

Give me more strength.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, take care of your health. Get well soon.

8:22 AM  
Blogger siying said...

Yeah thank u!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home