I should stop surfing online shopping website unless I am willing to spend US$500 at one go on bags, clothing, shoes and jewelery that I have yet to be able to be sure of the sizes yet. Argh. Rather than building new shopping malls and expensive billboards to promote those new malls, what we need is really cheaper and wider sources of imported clothing or decent local designs and prices. I am starting to like Topshop's designs but still way too expensive for a sustainable shopping lifestyle.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
- Gmail
- My Photos (04 - Now)
- Europe 07 (Collage)
- Europe 07 (Part 1)
- Europe 07 (Part 2)
- Europe 07 (Part 3)
- NYNC 08
- Europe 08
- Europa FM
- Siyng
- Siyng in Tumblr
- Andy
- Bee Teng
- Han
- Jia Min
- John
- Wei Yang
- Wilfrid
- Yapp
- Zen
- NUS BBA
- Jusme-sy



2 Comments:
You know ... I also like online shopping for a particular category of items. I buy books from Amazon.com. Many people don't know that even with shipping cost, I still save 10% to 20% on hard cover books (that usually cost S$70+ to buy). Even on soft cover for selected titles.
Local bookstores should really review the way they overcharge the consumers.
As for clothes, isn't it hard not to be able to try them on? Hmmm.
Oh yap I heard my sister saying that, as she bought books online when she was in US for her exchange.
I think so too! Actually there is abt 20% mark up for clothing as well.
Yap its hard as I like my clothing to be fitting, so I dont usually buy online. Only bought twice and more on a "try and trial" basis.
Post a Comment
<< Home