And so we can telecommunicate on Friday, but almost the whole team is back in office. Which is quite fun. It must be one of those times we spontaneously lunch together, relaxingly.
3pm+
Even listening to music from my earplugs, the first vroom sound came by. Actually it sounds like the noise of the trendmill, but its alot more exciting. As I am seated next to the interactive area which oversees almost the whole of the pit stop if not for the trees blocking, I (we) naturally gotten more excited.
Watching it over at the bridge between Suntec Convention Hall and Marina
I must say its quite fun for a while, even if its watching the top of the non-F1 cars zoom past (the wheels covered up by the banners plus I am too short).
I even managed a run before watching some practice races. Enjoying the races on TV..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home