
The race is long; you should never give up because you never know how the ending would be like- this could either be inspirationally encouraging or desperately dejecting. But the pit stop accident must have been one shocking incident deadly enough to cost a win, bad luck enough to cost a win so near and unimaginable enough to always remember the pain of a win so lost. But in the competitive spirit he still completed the race so gone. So lets jus say I have once again realise from this of (1) the insecurities of a temporary (pole position) win, (2) the hard work you have put in yet sometimes you still dont get success, (3) the hard work you have put in and sometimes miracles really happen to you, (4) the race is too long for anyone to predict that you are on the winning or losing side, and so (5) (you) never give up (on yourself even if everyone has given up on you). Lets jus say I hadnt give up, on every part of life itself.




2 Comments:
Nice thoughts you have.
By the way, that photo is really great. Come to think of it, without such a moment there is no such photograph.
If I may add one tiny point, success is the sum of every little parts that work well together.
Happy holiday!
Yap I agree! It is really accumulation of many little parts, unless its good luck like "toto" or "4D" haha!
Post a Comment
<< Home