Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thanks to my company's running club, at a discounted rate, this is my GT2130 in storm/lighting pink, thats supposed to have structure cushioning, i.e. more cushioning. Alot runners have been telling me Asics is good and so I am especially looking forward to my run in it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, mine is also the same brand. Yes, they are good.

Now, I am inspired to pick up jogging again ...

11:48 PM  
Blogger siying said...

Oh I am going to do my run during lunch later and experience the goodness of the shoes!

Yap and I think I should start running outdoors, all I do is run indoors

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely enjoy outdoors running more.

Around my area, I usually have this 4.5km route. And it has up and down slopes some more. Very challenging! Ha ha ha.

10:15 PM  
Blogger siying said...

Ya i used to run outdoors until now that with working, gym is easier for my timing- before work and/or during lunch.

Ha I dont like slope! Makes me breathless haha

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home