Yesterday's travel show had the host travelled in train to reach the northest most of Norway. Which brought me back to the train travelling memories, those Paris-Bath and Vienna-Prague-Vienna train travelling memories. I love train rides. Especially when it is so amazing to see people living in a totally different environment as me.
*
The morning was alright, jus that the response was not as anticipated.
Who?
Your buddy.
Your buddy.
Almost a year already.
Like it?
Ya.
Ya.
Really?
Yes really.
I like the art alot more when it was created. Then the liking cooled off a little until yesterday I saw it again yesterday and like it once again. But I shouldnt be the person to like it since its not meant from the start anyway.
*
The Ya Kun guys were toasting bread at #14, which is a total first time to smell the burnt of toast from even #20. But yes, jus kaya, no butter- I dont like the smell.
*
Am thinking if to do the 10km in December. And my stamina, even gastic, was ok for the second 3km run in 2 days straight, jus the grip-of-the-leg kind of irritation. But its been one of the longest distance I ran in a week-9km over mornings and lunches. I didnt want to pace them too near because, distant makes the heart fonder.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home