Thursday, July 24, 2008

There was no plans for lunch because I might jus have to do my runs over lunch or probably work commitments.

But the discussion ended and nothing in me that screams out loud that I should stay behind over lunch to do more work. So because of the discount card that I have, lunch was taken at FR. And I opt for prawn dumplings bee hoon soup because it was (supposed to be) tasty and because I was craving for soup. But the bowl hardly satisfy a proper lunch (portion is so small that I think I can still have steamboat anytime), let alone my cravings for hot and nice soup. It was like oil in hot water rather than prawn soup.

It wasnt all bad because finally there is some catching-up in midst of busy work and 2 days of absence (and some absence and an anticipating-busy-next-week).

*

I dont know about you, but sitting besides different people/friends/colleagues give me a different kind of feeling thats partly to do with your relationship with the person and the person's personality.

Yesterday I felt matured and a little unfamiliar. Today, I felt calm and alittle happy in between of being somehow familiar and somehow unfamilar.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
I like doing catching-up when I am not lazy and not stubborn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home