The man that sat across me on the train brought about this familiar sadness, jus that he wasnt as skinny as Papa and he wasnt as dark as Papa. So similar that I am sure the overwhelming emotions were caused by it rather than the irritation caused by make-up or the general fatigue.
I couldnt squeeze a day out as my leave, as of now. Not that I have anything big to do, but I wanted a break off tunnels plus the fact that I had been working like mad since I came back from Vienna, which was when? (Alright I had breaks on and off but still) And I wish for some time to do p-r-o-p-e-r shopping. And off the woods and (especially the) wolves.
Yet actually I am ok with whatever I am doing right now. I love the way I can/have to concentrate. Jus you know, I always wanted holidaying. Who says NO to holidaying, especially if its O-v-e-r-s-e-a-s. Which could also be because of the fact that suddenly I have this interest in holidaying (and shopping in holister) in Vietnam that I am thinking even of taking a day off (which I dont usually do that jus to stay at home). Haha.
Alright, wait for public holiday.
*
Thankful.
*
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Its a matter of getting used to it.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home