I was feeling alright over the weekend other than the danger of crossing the line between feeling bored and feeling depressed. It always seem like the case.
So I filled up the morning with grocery shopping and treating the hair with the olive oil, and afternoon with the nap. But I upset myself for questioning about my worth. Which is the main reason why I have never been a fan for class gatherings. Friends gathering are fine, but not class gatherings. I dont like feeling distant from people but trying to feel close to them. I dont like to feel lost in the crowd, not knowing what to say or what to do. I dont like to update people of my life because I dont have anything achievable or interesting to share. Who would be interested to know that I swim and jog three times a week or that I am allergic to sweet potatoes. I dont like to compare myself with others (which I am doing now) and I dont like to be compared to others (it makes me feel inferior because I am not sure of myself). Because even if I am left alone I have been trying very hard in life so it gets worse if otherwise.
You know, at this point in time I think I will be back to good (or at least being better) if you talk to me about life, about anything.
Like how I like who Dal Ja is, finding similarities between myself and her other than she is 33 years old. I dont have experience in life but I am trying. I work hard because my job is important to me like I have nothing more important. But the difference is, she took a fall, got back on her feet and finally got her Spring because he (not maybe but) must be the one so everything was right in place.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home