Saturday, July 12, 2008


What I learnt from the 13 sort hours of Dal Ja and Tae Bong is that as they are learning to get along to each other and overcome their individual fears and insecurity and helplessness, there will always be this moment when they will have a sincere conversation about it. And its all these little things that add up to knowing someone, to being comfortable around, and to be move ahead without never knowing and then making the same mistake the next time. Something useful, I think.

And another best thing of the show is, how great Dal Ja always look in her office and home wear. I think every day's a new piece!

Track 10 of the new album is great. Since listening to it the first time Fri morning, the scene, the lyrics and the tune jus makes me want to listen it again. It makes me feel relaxed, happy and hopeful. Even if I started off liking track 9. But track 9 is too sad, and I couldnt quite relate to the lyrics other than getting me into the groomy mood. T-H-E favorite song for the album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home