Because I am bored and running out of things that I want to do, I am going to the supermarket with the family first thing tomorrow morning to stock up everything that I want. The olive oil for the hair, the chilli pepper paste for the rice, the chilli pepper for the sandwiches, the instant noodles for the supper, and then the art&craft for the creativity time. Bored enough to already thought of what to wear from Monday to Thursday the coming week. Bored enough to stop watching Dal Ja and Tae Bong for a while. Bored enough to think of painting my nails to dark violet. Bleah.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
- Gmail
- My Photos (04 - Now)
- Europe 07 (Collage)
- Europe 07 (Part 1)
- Europe 07 (Part 2)
- Europe 07 (Part 3)
- NYNC 08
- Europe 08
- Europa FM
- Siyng
- Siyng in Tumblr
- Andy
- Bee Teng
- Han
- Jia Min
- John
- Wei Yang
- Wilfrid
- Yapp
- Zen
- NUS BBA
- Jusme-sy



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home