Monday, June 23, 2008

The worse thing about being sick is not only do you feel sick, you cant do any sports at all.

And I continue my love-dont-love relationship with my short hair, especially when each day the hair turns out entirely differently depending on how I blow it and depending on how well the hair could withstand the night sleep. But no I am not blaming anyone. Short hair is somehow something I always wanted again and I guess I will not stop wanting it until I now have it short again. Maybe we are all like that: until we have it, we will always want it, but when we have it, we might not still want it.

Everything jus feels different (already), but I know its all jus because of me. Very vantage-point. And the only thing good about being a feeling person is that I can feel art. One-third of it, and I like how it feels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home