It was time that the plaster came of. I have never put on a plaster on myself that looks so right- neat, tight, not overlapping in a messy way and kept away the dirt. So neat that I could mistaken it to be part of me. But it became a little too tight that when I happened to bend the finger my finger hurts. Plus two and a half day wearing it seems a little overdue- the wound should have recover by now. So its time it went off my finger.
The reason why I have much thoughts over a plaster on my finger, was because it was put on in a mess but it turned out everything but being a mess. Alright, that wasnt the truth.
The truth is, when I got off the trendmill and saw the laptop being switched off, I knew I was prepared for the disappointment. But maybe I would have know so it wasnt as disappointing as I thought it could be. It was jus yet another failure, not like this was the first.
So now my life is in the same stage as my health- turning sick but not sick. Either way out would be forcing myself to recover, or to fall ill. Falling sick is attractive because when I recover, I would be healthier.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home