Friday, June 20, 2008


I was too tired (lazy) to drag myself up for a morning run. Then I chose lunching with my buddy over the run again and now am (guiltly) sitting at my desk blusting music. But I feel so tired/disheartened/sick that I think I really need a good sweat out. So lets aim for an after-work (at least!) 3km.

Tired, because of two conservative late nights resulting in the lack of sufficient sleep, which is totally bad for the early sleeper I have currently become.

Disheartened, because I seem to come closer to accepting the fact that ... maybe its God's way of letting me know what I am curious about, or rather become clearer (to what I refuse to believe in).

Sick, for every unpleasant things that happened despite of all the happy and beautiful things that did. My low tolerance for (super duper) bad attitudes and unprofessionalism has once again hit a new low, to the extent that I feel like throwing my mobile jus to vent my frustration. And my total inability to A-C-T friendly. Sometimes acting really isnt all so difficult if I am willing/ willing to compromise, but when it comes to all so that I cant tolerate, I refused to betray (in the most extreme sense I am) who I really am jus to be friendly.

Somehow the feeling behind completing the artwork has changed that it no longer is the same as the one thats being created for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home