Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I think lipgloss are designed jus for women' lips but its fun for a guy to be wearing the snoopy H&M lipgloss (for fun that is). It jus looks like fried chicken wings leaving its oily marks on the guy's lips while it looks cute on a girl (doesnt it).

The one thing I have to learn is not to be (so) extreme. Like for instance, my love for steamboat means that I am craving for it again today when I jus had my share on Sat and I supposed it will stay for some time to come. Subconsciously I will keep thinking that my current favorite has to be (parkway) steamboat (with their special fried rice) which will further allow me indulge in this thought of "I really craving for steamboat". But not everyone else will feel like having it and I should stop illusioning about steaming hot soup with popping ingredients of tong fen and fishballs and tao gua and prawn and fish and sotong and special fried rice and cold lime juice.No one eats steamboat everyday anyway.

How much of a person do you see till you think either one of you will start to get sick of each other.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
The further I am, the more things I want to say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home