Sunday, June 15, 2008


From Prague Billa Supermarket, where you bite into the air bubble which collapses the chocolate in your mouth and you let out that `Woo sound, even if you totally feel guilty for gobbling down 4 pieces of them (consoling yourself that taking into account of the air bubbles, its considered 2 pieces of chocolate only).


Watching `Charlie and the Chocolate Factory while I opened up the bar of Nestle Aero Milugte bublinky (which I now think meant air bubbles and not rice bubbles) under the brand of Orion, that is everywhere on the shelves of supermarkets. Eating chocolates and drinking cold milk, as nice as eating Julis peanut butter biscuit and drinking cold milk.

I hadnt done much of the art, though I think subconsciously I was trying to pace myself before August arrives.

The TV says eating chocolate makes one feels like they are in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home