
The morning 30 laps progressively gotten better even if I dont think I am at my fittest. But at least this is a goal for me to work towards. Goal-less life are mundane and unbearable for me.
We had a talk over lunch about keeping pets. I never quite see myself keeping pets anymore; I used to have terrapins. Because I keep worrying over if I could give the pet more happiness than if it is roaming out in its nature habitat, which I suspect I couldnt. I didnt want to be the cage that locks the pet up from deriving happiness out there soaring or swimming or running.
But I think I now wish that I am a goldfish- who has short term memory and no matter how its world is, it is always excited about discovering a new corner because it forgets that it has actually came by it. If being a goldfish means that I can only remember the associated happiness and everything else (including the unpleasant) are forgotten.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
I want to say Morning to you; but you arent around.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home